Sunday, July 15, 2012

MY LOVE AFFAIR

Did you think I would be revealing some juicy gossip about myself????  Hahaha...the only affair I am talking about is my love affair (some would say obsession) with fashion and style blogs. I spend (waste) hours each day looking through my favorites.  At the beginning of this love affair I would bookmark each blog I wanted to read.  However once BlogLovin.com came into my life I discovered a way to organize my favorite sites, see which blogs had new posts and divide them into categories  (decorating, specific stores, handbags) should I choose to do so.

Style blogs offer so many fun ideas.  I learn new ways to wear the clothes already in my closet.  In addition I have discovered color combinations I never would have thought of, different ways to accessorize, the list goes on and on.  It makes me happy to look at pretty things.

As I shared with you in an earlier post, I live in a small town with limited shopping options.  By following certain bloggers I find out when stores have new inventories, when sales are coming up, free shipping codes and many other ESSENTIAL and VITAL pieces of information for fashionistas everywhere.

Some of my favorite blogs are


What blogs do you enjoy reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment