Friday, September 21, 2012

FRIDAY FANCIES

I was in Chicago yesterday.  It was a perfect day.  Lunch with one son and a 2 hour car ride home with our other son.  It doesn't get better than that.  As I walked down Michigan Avenue and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather I decided to make this week's Fancies some of the places I love in the city.

Dining at new restaurants.  Piccolo Sogno is a favorite of our entire family. We have celebrated my last 2 birthdays in their outdoor garden with beautiful flowers, twinkling white lights and amazing food. 








Exploring new neighborhoods like Wicker Park and Lincoln Square:








Museums, art galleries, theater:

Best of all, time with the people I love in a city I love.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm in Chicago I'd like to dine in that garden with you! You can't wear floral to a garden lunch right?! :)

    ReplyDelete