Sunday, November 4, 2012

FRIDAY FANCIES

The holidays are almost upon us and having one or two new wardrobe pieces to wear when seeing family and friends always makes me smile.  Here are a some things that I love.  Not only can you wear them over the holidays but they will carry you through the upcoming season too:

Tory Burch Amanda bag from Saks.  As much as I love fun and bright colored handbags, for me an investment bag such as this should be in a color that goes with many items in my wardrobe, one I will not get tired of and also coordinates with many things I already own:

I  LOVE Spanx tights and am having fun wearing
the charcoal color...not only does the color go with pretty much everything
but it also makes your shoes or boots pop.

I just purchased this scarf from Anthropologie and am finding multiple ways of wearing it.  It can go over my winter coat but also over a jacket at work.
A beautiful wool and cashmere scarf is timeless.  It can be worn over a coat to add a pop of color, around your shoulders to ward off chilly winds or to tie together several colors in an outfit.
What is on your wishlist for the coming holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. Nancy...that scarf from Anthro is FABULOUS! LOVE your cute blog! I'm following you by email now! Great to talk to you tonight! LOVE the Beiger Mansion! SMiles, Jill
    everydayisanoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete