Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LINK LOVE

I struggle with what to pair navy with in terms of hose and shoes, here are some good ideas from blogger Curly in the City:
In the corporate environment I stick to a sheer-er navy tight, so there is some difference between the solid opacity of the skirt and my leg. I love ones with tiny navy dots! {This reminds me I need another pair, my old ones died, darn runs!} Or a neutral light grey. Again in the corporate environment I don't have much leeway  However if you are in a more casual workplace or going out with friends  I'd suggest trying a deep burgundy/wine color
For shoes, I'd stick to a neutral color, I wear my heeled brown penny loafers. I'm not afraid to channel the nerd I am! ;) But a great charcoal, or navy pump would work fabulously as well.
For all I'd opt to have a bit of sheerness to the tight and not an opaque tight. And I'm kinda loving dotty tights right now, add some spunk but don't scream I'm a kid


If you love Trader Joes as much as I do,  you will enjoy this blog that reviews TJ's products:
http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=2795388&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy53aGF0c2dvb2RhdHRyYWRlcmpvZXMuY29tLw

I will end this post with a thought I saw on pinterest:

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out the Trader Joes blog - I love it! I'm a sucker for ANYTHING Trader Joe's. They can do no wrong in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete