Monday, June 17, 2013

FASHION FAVES

I probably think about fashion the way many people think about food or crafts or in my family...Notre Dame football and golf.   I love books about fashion, I love television shows about fashion and read MANY fashion blogs.  Given that thought, here are some of my recent fashion faves:

TELEVISION SHOWS

Resale Royalty

What Not to Wear

Say Yes to the Dress

Its a Brad Brad World


MOVIES

The Devil Wears Prada

Bill Cunningham New York

The Tents

The Last Emperor


BOOKS

The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own

Confessions of a Shopaholic

How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter  and 10 Times Better


BLOGS

Effortless Anthropologie

The Girls of Lincoln Park

Brunch at Saks

The Classic Woman

Gigis Gone Shopping


MAGAZINES:

In Style

Real Simple

People Style Watch

More










No comments:

Post a Comment