Saturday, June 8, 2013

FRIDAY FANCIES

I may have found a concealer that works for me, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer:


I need some longer tops, tunic like without looking like I shopped at Chicos, wonder if these tees  from Anthropologie will work?


I am almost out of perfume and these two are my favorites, which one should I purchase?




I am going to share with you all one of my favorite fancies of all times.  I love to wash our bedding in this scent.  It also makes a fabulous hostess gift:  Tyler Glamour Wash in High Maintenance


I hope everyone has some fun weekend plans.  I am SO EXCITED for Sunday.  We are having the  first bridal shower for my soon to be daughter (can I say that without adding on "in law"? She is so special to me I think of her as a daughter already).  I am very fortunate to have  wonderful friends who were kind enough to offer to give the bridal shower and have worked hard to make it a very special day. I don't know what I would do without such fabulous women in my life.  THANK YOU Ann, Kate and so many other great friends.  






4 comments:

  1. I like the tunic you found ... very cute! Never thought about washing my sheets in something special .... what a neat idea. Have fun at the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, I believe we are kindred spirits and hope we can meet up someday soon. Trust me, the Glamour Wash is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Walsh love from Seattle for Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful party! Thinking of you at this happy time!

    ReplyDelete