Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NEW MAKEUP FAVES

Hello-I have spent a fair amount of time recently (OK, ALOT of time) sampling makeup and have some fun new recommendations for all of you:

As much as I HATE to admit this,  my eyebrows are fading away due to grey hairs.. and the Anastasia's  brow gel I have been using is just not lasting all day so have  now added the Anastasia Brow Wiz into my morning makeup routine:



Are you like me and like the easy application a gel eyeliner pencil offers?  That said I don't want a harsh line,  I want to be able to soften it, particularly under my eyes.  Say hello to a fabulous option, Trish McEvoy's gel liner...and it comes with a smudge brush...PERFECT:
I have 2 concealer options for you, still trying to decide which one is the best.  
Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer. You will need to warm this up a bit in your fingers before applying as it is a bit heavy in consistency but coverage is amazing:


Chanel Correcteur Perfection (very creamy, great color options and good coverage)

Love "They're Real" by Benefit Mascara:

What are your favorite makeup products?  If you have any suggestions for a daily moisturizer, please share in the comments section, as I am on safari for this...hopefully one that erases wrinkles, plumps the skin, takes at least 25 years off my skin's appearance and is reasonable in price...hahahaha....I know...dream on Miss Fancy Nancy......

No comments:

Post a Comment