Saturday, July 12, 2014

FRIDAY FANCIES

Hello all, have some wonderful media suggestions for you:

My husband and I went to a fabulous movie this afternoon.  I highly recommend it.  At the conclusion the entire audience clapped. When was the last time you saw that happen in a movie theater?



Have you heard of the documentary 112 Weddings?  It is also fabulous.  A wedding videographer re-visits couples years after their wedding to see how their lives and marriages have played out.  The link I have shared is to a trailer for this HBO documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4A07vLA-dI&feature=kp

For some reason I resisted watching the DVD "Saving Mr. Banks."  I cannot  tell you why,  perhaps because I thought is would be a silly story about Mary Poppins.  Yes, it is about Mary Poppins but it definitely is not silly.  I have linked below to an online review site:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/saving_mr_banks_2013/

I enjoy listening to books on CD while driving, especially when I will be in the car for a few hours.  I am currently listening to Mindy Kalings book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" and it is beyond hilarious:

What have you read and/or watched lately that you enjoyed?  Please share your recommendations in the comments section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment