Friday, May 22, 2015

FRIDAY FANCIES

Happy Memorial Day weekend.  Finally the sun has come out and I am looking forward to lots of time out on the deck.

I went to see this documentary earlier in the week and highly recommend:
http://www.diorandimovie.com

While we are dabbling in the land of France, just started this book:
http://www.amazon.com/My-Paris-Dream-Education-Seduction/dp/0679644423
I will report back if its worth your time to read.

.

While in Chicago last week, my husband and I had a fabulous dinner at Le Colonial and I tasted a delicious martini, below is the recipe, ENJOY:
HOW TO MAKE A FRENCH MARTINI
15ml Chambord liqueur
50ml Finlandia® vodka
60ml fresh pineapple juice
Raspberry or a lemon twist to garnish
Handful of ice
Pour the Chambord, vodka and pineapple juice in a shaker.
Add ice and shake like a tambourine. Strain into martini glass.
Top with a raspberry. Or a lemon twist.
As you like.

What are you weekend plans?  Please share in the comment section below:



No comments:

Post a Comment