Saturday, October 17, 2015

FRIDAY FANCIES

I hope all of you had a fabulous week.  Lets look at a few things that will inspire us:

I KNOW...its only mid October but it makes me happy to know the holidays are coming and that soon stores will have decorations out and Christmas music playing:


I do not treat myself to Starbucks very often (too expensive and too many calories) but...I had my first  Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate of the season.  The only thing that could make it even better is being in a red cup:


I just made a batch of pumpkin muffins, some with chocolate chips and some with vanilla sugar on top.  Love the smell of baked goods in the oven.  If you would like the recipe, please make a comment below and I will be happy to share:


Have you ever purchased anything from Boden?  I am considering this sweater coat.  Should I get the pretty pink (which is distinctive and thus cannot be worn too often) or the navy which will be a practical addition to my wardrobe?


Boden also has sold beautiful velvet coats forever.  I have always admired them.  This past summer while browsing in an antique store I lucked out and found a wonderful black velvet coat with a yellow lining and the most interesting collar that is made for a BIG SPARKLY broach:




Enjoy your weekend.  Our family will be cheering on Notre Dame and the Cubs.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pink coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete